- To report a match send an e-mail to colin with the subject line starting with "Ladder":
e.g. LADDER - Harley defeats Lane, Apr-22 at 18:20
- Scores are optional. So if you want your match listed with the scores, send it like this:
May 08 18:00: Pierre-Olivier Picard (+7) defeats Eric Charbonneau (+12)
- Please try and include a rough idea of the time of the match. It may make a difference if the same person
completes more then one challenge in a day.
- A challenge lost cannot be re-challenged until 24 hours have passed.
- Please try to arrange matches ahead of time.
- A challenge can be made with anyone up to 10 positions higher than you.
- There are no strokes given because of ladder position differences.
- The default course shall be blue tees at Jacques Cartier Park.
- The Players Clause: If BOTH PLAYERS AGREE any of the above rules can be modified or ignored.
- If you are in the ladder, and want to challenge someone but you don't know their e-mail address, just ask me and I will send it to you.
- Several people have given permission to add their e-mail addresses and/or instant messenger addresses. If you want more ladders matches, please send me your permission to add your info to this page.
- New players are listed at the bottom of the ladder in the order they register.
- If the lower ranked challenger wins, they move to the place occupied by the higher ordered player.
- This person moves down one place, which results in inactive players slowly being filtered to the bottom.
- If the higher ordered player wins, then the ladder order does not change.
- In the Regular Season, from May 1 - Oct. 31, if a player in one of the top-10 positions does not play a round for three weeks, they are moved down to #11.
- A player can request to be moved to Inactive Status if they will not be able to play any matches for a significant period of time.
- Winning percentage stat covers the period from the start of the ladder to the current day
- Any disputes or problems will be solved by flipping discs.
- Marc Rancourt
- Geoff Penton
- Stefan Dobrev
- Carl Visser
- Claus Reitlinshoefer
- Rob Wormald
- Jeff Meldrum
- Arthur Pengelly
- Ben Svetkoff
- Eric Vinet
- Paul Bourgeois
- Don Lane
- Jeff Larivière
- Andrew Leach
- Mike McCormick
- Chris Burgoin
- Gavin Schnobb
- Stephane Myre
- Dan Doucette
- Craig Pinches
- Dawn Pengelly
- Geoff Rowland
- James Heginbottom
- Ryan Penton
- Ray Farquhar
- Rod Nicholls
- Colin McDonald
- Mike Holden
- Jay Rhoades
- Chris Penton
- Ben Wright
- Pierre Légaré
- Serge Séguin
- Paul Holland
- Mike McLaughlin
- Jason Lepack
- Kevin Grignon
- Jean Merizzi
- Pierre-Olivier Picard
- Eric Charbonneau
- Stacie Sivyer
- Brett Stott
- Robyne Leslie